Monday 21 November 2011

busy.bee

Last couple of weeks have been so crazy!! I've been overwhelmed with uni work and exams that I've had no time to blog :( Thank god for holidays though! So glad that it's all over now and I can finally relax and think up of new blog posts. Already have one in mind for this weekend so photos will be up very soon.
In the meantime I had been busy planning a surprise party for my best friend Annalise (aka Leece) who is moving to Sydney to start her new and exciting job as a magazine intern! It actually turned out being on halloween so I made it a Halloween/goodbye surprise party for her. She had no idea and so when everyone jumped out with their party poppers, she was pretty shocked haha. Such a fun night but we're going to miss her soo much...if you're reading this Leece, good luck with everything in Sydney! You are going to be AMAZING!!
here are a few photos from the night...
leece.lauren.aya

one of our friends made this cake for leece. it even has a little leece replica at the top! so cute
ju.zoe.me.aya
me.
cameron.dee
leece.me



everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Means a lot to me :)
Preena xx